TripwirEntertainmentTripwirEntertainment

Main Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Chained Apart Chained Apart

Very nice!

Animation was very good, and the animation was a very interesting take on the whole"dram" scene with vegetables. An interesting idea that you made very well.

Half-Life For The Win Half-Life For The Win

Impressive!

Te song was kind of an odd choice, but your animating skills are very good!

Keep at it, the animation was impressive. Try and make a story or something for your next one, and you'll get a full score from me. ;]

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

A great short!

Wow, Nightwayfarer, you have REALLY improved! I thought that "I want it! Syndrome" was great, but you've really set a new standard for yourself. Frist off, great atmosphere. You did a really good job with the snow and scene in general. What I liked the most was the great shading, really very very nice shading, you made a single strong light source and did a great job with the contrasts between the lights and darks in the animation.

My only gripe is its length, but it was still a great little animation, voted 5. Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forward to your next piece. =D

{i} Friendly Fire {i} Friendly Fire

Nice

The tweaks you've made since i last heard it help quite a bit, it seems more complete now(obviously). Keep up the epic work.

{i} Dead Man Walking {i} Dead Man Walking

Nice

I really like :29 - :54. Keep it up man!

{i} NathN ft. Orakle {i} NathN ft. Orakle

LOL

LOL. Dear God this is hilarious! OMG, so much win.

Captain Automaton Captain Automaton