TripwirEntertainmentTripwirEntertainment

Main Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Chained Apart Chained Apart

Very nice!

Animation was very good, and the animation was a very interesting take on the whole"dram" scene with vegetables. An interesting idea that you made very well.

Half-Life For The Win Half-Life For The Win

Impressive!

Te song was kind of an odd choice, but your animating skills are very good!

Keep at it, the animation was impressive. Try and make a story or something for your next one, and you'll get a full score from me. ;]

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

A great short!

Wow, Nightwayfarer, you have REALLY improved! I thought that "I want it! Syndrome" was great, but you've really set a new standard for yourself. Frist off, great atmosphere. You did a really good job with the snow and scene in general. What I liked the most was the great shading, really very very nice shading, you made a single strong light source and did a great job with the contrasts between the lights and darks in the animation.

My only gripe is its length, but it was still a great little animation, voted 5. Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forward to your next piece. =D

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Amazing

Absolutely fantastic.

Great use of story-telling and the visuals were also well-done. A must watch for any user on this site, keep up the absolutely amazing work!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thank you for your appreciation and sharing your opinion.
Whatever God has blessed me with, all the Glory to Him.

Merry Xmas by Joeyag Merry Xmas by Joeyag

Short, but sweet

Actually, this was a pretty good idea.

I think you could have put more than just an image change though, next time try fleshing out the concept a bit more. =)

Joeyag responds:

i was kinda hurry this time lol
thanks for the review